Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Acorn Napkin Ties



Though I wish I could skip right to Christmas, I do love Thanksgiving - the falling leaves, the dinner, and all of the people in my life that I am thankful for.  So to bring a little nature inside to the Thanksgiving table this year, I decided to make these cute acorn napkin ties

Up the street a few blocks there is a street lined with oak trees and for the past two years Fender, myself and the whole family have collected the few acorns here and there that have fallen.  I have jars full of caps (which I know I'll find something to do with) but have saved the full acorns for this craft!

My hubby is the best!  dC drilled little holes into all of the acorn tops so I could thread the ribbon through and then glue the caps back on!




Followers