Friday, July 19, 2013

ONE HUNDRED - TWO

Well, it is seems weird to say it, but my blog turns two today!  Contemplation...what do I do on such an occasion?  Review favorite posts...show you a fun new project I'm working on...As I'm trying to figure things out, I look and notice that this will be my ONE HUNDREDTH post as well!  What a coincidence!

Soooooo I thought I'd do all of the above!  Here we go!

Top 5 posts from this last year as chosen by you!

(Click on the photos to join me down past post memory lane):

#5  Pine Cone Snowflake Wreath
A fun little Holiday whimsy to add to your mantel.
 
#4 Strawberry Brulee Cupcakes
 

A simple way to doctor up a boxed cake mix!
 
#3 Fender's 6th Birthday Party


  What a fun day and the start of a new relationship with mustaches!
 
 
#2  Custom Pockets
 

It's pretty hard to resist this kid if I do say so myself!
 
 
And last but not least....
 
#1  Stencil Wall Art DIY
 
This was my most popular blog post of this last year!
 
I hope you've had as much fun as I have looking at all of the memories over the last year!  Celebrating 2 years and 100 posts from Fenders Mom!
 
 
 
And now on to 101 and year 3...here's a sneak peak at a project I've had in the works for awhile...
 
Trust me, this is just the aftermath of a really fun piece I made for my kitchen and will be sharing with you next week!
 
 



Followers