Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Mantel

This October is halfway over and I have yet to make any Halloween crafts like I usually do - for shame!  But I did manage to decorate our mantel for the season using many of the projects from Halloween past.





 
I did add a few "new" things to the mantel that I've thrifted over the past few months.  My favorite has to be this birdcage.  I've been looking for one of these for awhile, and see spray paint in it's future.  Add a few dollar store crows and we're set!
 
I also love this sewing machine I found at the thrift store.  I wish I could say it was some vintage find...it's from the Fred Meyer home collection, but stacked on one of my favorite haunting books and it fits right in!
 



Click on any of the pictures above to see how each of these projects were made...
 
Happy Decorating!

I'm linking to:

Followers