Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Cookies



I saw these cookies in the background of a photo shoot in my Parents magazine this month and thought it might be fun for Fender and I to try and make them!  And what a better way to celebrate Valentine's Day with some tasty cookies!  The cookies just slip onto your glass of milk of cup of coffee and just look so darned cute being there!

Before we baked the cookies, I just cut out a small triangle from the base of the heart making sure that while hanging from the cup it would still have a point.  You may have to adjust this slice based on the type of cup or glass you are going to use.


But then Fender insisted on frosting and sprinkles and I could resist!  PS ~ I tried out a new sugar cookie recipe and learned a lesson.  If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it!  Grandma Miller's cut-out cookie recipe continues to reign supreme in our house.

Followers